Monday, May 23, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...

...and Everyone adores this Ice Cream Bubble Outfit...at least that's the feedback I've gotten from Courtney.

As part of the summer wear I put together for Heidi Sage, I made this Ice Cream Bubble.  Courtney loves one piece outfits because they're easy to throw on, and hard for Heidi Sage to take off...and our sweet girl has found a love for her birthday suit!  :-)

Once again I am using an old, old pattern.  I am sure you can find something simular.  This was something I thought would make a cute summer play outfit.  I used the dress version last summer and thought I would try  the bloomers for this summer.  This is a pretty simple pattern as there are no zippers or buttons.  The outfit only ties at the top.  I'm not sure Courtney could make it, but a fairly novice seamstress should be able to put this together.

As you can see it's not only adorable, but perfect for play!


Summer Sweetness,

0 Shout Outs: