Monday, November 7, 2011

My Upcoming Gallery Show!

I have been locked in my sweatshop slaving away getting prepared for my upcoming gallery show on December 1. I just got my pictures and gallery cards back and am very excited to share them with you! The show will have 14 looks that I designed and made. Each garment includes some kind of metal detail that I also created. I don't have pictures of every garment yet as I'm still finishing up, but I wanted to share with you what I have completed! My photographer is the very awesome Laurie Ruth Photography here in Dallas. She is wonderful if you are looking for a Dallas area photographer. She also created the cute gallery cards.





















If you're in Dallas on December 1 come join the girls of Dressing Heidi Sage at Fashion on Main in Dallas. The gallery is located at 1901 Main Street (inside the UNT University Center) and the reception will be from 5:30-7:30pm.

Enjoy,

2 Shout Outs:

NM Farm Wife

Magical, retro. I can't stop looking. So talented, Chelsea! Very proud of you. ( and Turtle, too!) Good luck! --sandra

Lauren

Just love the baby bump in the pictures! Amazing work!